Independent record label Day One (www.thisisdayone.com) is looking for a Photographer intern for our artist Shah's Luxembourg tour date, 21 May.
Complex Magazine called him Trap's Newest Star, he was just listed as one of the top 3 hottest new rappers in Atlanta, recently ranked as one of the most buzzed about rappers in Miami, and just made his music festival debut at SXSW in Austin. Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah and his music on Spotify here: https://spoti.fi/2V18ZlY.
As Photography intern, you will work closely with our team members from Atlanta, New York City, and Toronto. This opportunity is for candidates who embrace challenges and hard work. This is an opportunity to develop and utilize practical skills and contribute meaningfully. If you're passionate about hip hop, dedicated, and interested in working for an independent label, please send us a copy of your resumé and cover letter. Social media info is also welcome.
- Capture our record label's artist approximately once every 1-2 weeks
- Edit and finish photos for formal purposes (press kits, artist website, album art, press coverage) and informal purposes (social media)
- Organize photo shoots with Day One models
- Candidates should own their own camera
- Basic knowledge of photo editing software
- Punctuality, reliability, and professionalism
- Familiarity with rap/hip hop
- Utilize opportunity for photographs and social media content when attending parties, art exhibits, and fashion events with Shah and record label personnel
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us [email protected]
Cette annonce n'a pas encore de commentaires. Soyez le premier à laisser un commentaire.